Friday 26 September 2014

Collage of Inspiration


   Here is a collage of images that have inspired me. As the key prop in my narrative involves a Harry Potter book, I have looked at different types of books, some of which are used in the Harry Potter films and some that I think look appealing. I am yet to decide whether to have an actual Harry Potter book, or design one of my own. As you can see from the visuals that I have chosen, all of the books have some sort of 'old' and 'magical' feel to it, and most are lavishly decorated with engraving or drawings. This is something, that if I choose to re-create, would like to have on my book. Most of them lack in colour, and where there is colour, it is faded. I would include pictures and information from the Harry Potter world, such as magical animals, spells and objects that allow the audience to escape in the fantasy of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment