Friday 26 September 2014

Pan's Labyrinth - Inspiration

 
Here is some inspiration, that if I did design my own book, of what might be shown inside. These stills are from Pan's Labyrinth. Pan's Labyrinth includes a book that the main character uses throughout the film as a sort of guide. Although my main character will be seen with the book, she will not use it in any other way; guide, help, ect. The drawings in the book include creatures and eerie structures. I will hopefully be able to re-create or do my own drawings relating to Harry Potter in this kind of format. I also really like the use of fancy handwriting as it allows the audience to see the antiquity within the work, and also gives it an ancient and magical feel about it. I will try and recreate handwriting like this to give my book a more magical feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment