Tuesday 9 September 2014

Short Films - Inspiration 2



   This film is called Elixir and is a Harry Potter fan made film. Although my narrative will revolve around the Harry Potter books as an object (a copy of the book itself), it will not be a fan film. This short film will inspire the Special Effects for my film, and not the narrative. Although the special effects in this short film are not exactly what I want, they have still inspired me as to what kind of special effects I could use.



   This short is Little Wizards, which is what I am basing my narrative and VFX on. I really like the idea of how at first the audience thinks that whats happening is real, but as the film progresses, its really just the children's imagination. That is what I want my film to pocus on, the power of a childs imagination. I would like to use the same kind of special effects as the ones that are used in this short film for my own project. I would like to re-create the shot in which the spells clash and send off red and green sparks everywhere. This is a similar scene used in the fourth Harry Potter film, The Goblet of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment